General Terms and Conditions
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Payment is due by credit card, PayPal, Certified Cheque, Money Order or Bank Draft. Once an order is placed by credit card, the credit card account will be verified at the time the order is placed. Should a credit card is declined, so will be the order. No C.O.D. orders are accepted. Orders are processed ONLY upon receipt of payment.
- All Claims, Refunds or Returns must be filed within 30 days after receipt of the merchandise. Relevant documents must be presented at the time of all claims, refunds or returns requisitions.
- All Returns will only be accepted with a registered RMA No. (Returned Merchandise Authorization Number) issued by Bogushop. Please contact Bogushop via email or online return form for RMA No. Unauthorized return will be rejected and returned at purchaser's (consignee's of original purchase) expenses.
- In the event of an approved return for damaged items (with RMA No.), consignee must repackage item(s) in the original packaging, crating or equivalent.
- Back ordered items will be shipped when ready, unless notified.
- If a return request is authorized, Bogushop will arrange for replacement subject to Bogushop's determination and/or the nature and total value of the item(s) involved.
- Bogushop is not responsible for shipping charges if consignee makes the transport arrangements without Bogushop's prior authorization.
- Bogushop reserves the right to independently determine the nature, extent and possible cause of damage. All claims are subjected to investigation to determine whether the liability assertion against whichever party is accurately justified. Claimant must provide Bogushop all necessary documentation and relevant information relating to the claim upon request.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted under and governed by the federal laws of Canada, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of, or to affect the meaning or interpretation of, these Terms and Conditions.
- Any additional or altered terms attached or adhering to an order shall be null and void and without effect, unless agreed to in writing by bogushop.com. These terms and conditions may not be modified, altered or amended without the written agreement of bogushop.com.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or un-enforceable, in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. The terms and conditions stated herein are declared to be Severable.
- You may not assign this agreement without bogushop.com's prior written consent. bogushop.com is the intended beneficiaries of this agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this agreement and other agreement included with or relating to products purchased from bogushop.com, this agreement shall take precedence.
- Links to the Web Site without the express permission of bogushop.com are strictly prohibited. bogushop.com reserves the right to cancel and revoke any permission it may give to link to the Web Site at any time, for any reason, without any notice, and without any liability to you or any other person. The framing of the Web Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
WARRANTY - Effective with Products Delivered On or After April 1, 2006
All products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days WARRANTY from the date of delivery. The decision to repair, replace, return or credit will be at the discretion of Bogushop. Both original sales invoice and delivery receipt showing purchase date must be submitted for warranty claim.
The warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not apply to defects that result from abusive use, accidents, and negligence. Color fading, shading or shrinkage of any fabric due to improper cleaning is not covered.
Limitation of Damages
The warranties set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral, written, express or implied, in no event will Bogushop be liable to you for any damages, including incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
Attention: Please read these terms carefully before using this web site. Using this web site indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms ("Terms"), please do not use this web site.
Use of Site. Bogushop Trading Co. Ltd. ("Bogushop") authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Web site ("Site") provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Bogushop also reserves the right to terminate your authorization to use any services at the Site and to delete any one or more of your related accounts, with or without cause, immediately and at any time.
Disclaimer. The materials and services provided at this site are provided "AS IS" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Bogushop further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at this Site. Bogushop may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and Bogushop makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will Bogushop, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profit, business interruption, or bodily damages) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site or the materials or information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials, information or services from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What information we collect and your privacy:
When you browse our Web site
- Referral Web site. If you come to our Web site via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- Browser type. We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Web site for visitors.
- Navigation on the Web site. We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
When you make purchases through our Web site. We collect your name, address and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone. We collect information contained in “cookies,” such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must be set to accept cookies if you wish to add items to a shopping cart.
When you create an on our Web site. We collect your user name, password, e-mail address, to protect your account. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your user name or password.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter through our Web site. We use your e-mail information in connection with your subscription to our e-mail newsletter and other materials only.
When you submit your e-mail address with bogushop.com. When you communicate with us through our Web site we collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
In any of the situations where we do collect your e-mail address related to customer service, orders, and other such correspondence, we will not automatically subscribe you to our newsletters.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose? We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices. We occasionally purchase from third parties commercial information such as company size, number of employees and annual sales of other companies. We may use this commercial information along with your personal and account information to customize our offerings to you, as well as for our internal use.
If you become our customer, we may send you periodic updates on important information about our company and services.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party? We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized bogushop.com personnel are permitted to see your account password.
How do you protect my personal and account information? When you place an order with us, your address and order information is not encrypted. When you are ready to make a payment, your order information is sent to our payment processer where we use 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) in all areas where your personal and account information is required.Your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers. All transaction information is processed under encrypted channels, although you may choose unencrypted processing.